Advance your career, with our help
Why choose LRO Staffing over other placement firms? At LRO Staffing, relationships matter. It’s how we do business. Furthermore, it’s the reason our candidates continue to include us in their plans, careers, and refer others without hesitation.
Here’s how working with LRO Staffing translates to benefits for you:
- Find work quickly. Since 2005, LRO Staffing has built a vast network of client companies that recognize our expertise and like the way we work. So when these companies need people, we’re usually the first to know.
- Get a better fit for you. Our singular focus on achieving a better fit is the reason why we conduct thorough research on every job opportunity and company, carefully assess your skills, goals and values against the opportunity and company.
- Work with a recruiter who speaks your language. Our recruiters know your profession and understand the structure, responsibilities and jargon of your role. That’s because they’ve worked in your field and have earned some of the same professional designations you’ve got listed beside your name.
- Let us sweat the big and small stuff. We’ll negotiate the best rate or compensation package for you, based on our expert knowledge of the role, the company and the market. If you’re working on contract, we’ll ensure timely and regular payments so you can enjoy the flexibility of being self-employed without having to worry about cash flow.
- Advance your career, with our help. We’re interested in building a relationship with you. So we take the time to get to know your career goals and work to ensure the roles we place you in help you move forward in your career path.
Our Core Values – What Makes us Tick
Core values aren’t just a talking point. They’re reflected in every single interaction we have with our clients and our candidates. This is what makes us stand out in every market that we operate. You can see it in the testimonials that we receive and in the relationships that we form. Here’s how we distinguish ourselves from most of our competitors.
The LRO Way – A Human Approach
Every single candidate that we deal with is treated with a high degree of respect and professionalism. Simply put, we treat people, like people. What a novel concept! This includes an understanding that when candidates come to us, they may be in a vulnerable place with their career or their finances. That’s why we work hard to place them not only quickly, but in a situation where they will thrive and continue to grow their career. In short, we treat every candidate as the unique individual they are with a unique set of experiences and skills.
Competitor’s Method – A Body Factory
Too often our competitors are more concerned with how many people they can move their system in any given week. This approach treats people like numbers and often disregards the need to match people with the right companies or organizations they should be working for. As a result, many people become disillusioned with even the idea of working with a recruiter, thereby lending a bad name to our industry.
The LRO Way – Keep Both the Client’s and Candidates Best Interest at Heart
Our business works best when a true win-win situation is the end result of our engagement with a client, a candidate, and their collective needs. It seems like a no-brainer, but it’s important to take note that one of our guiding principles is a simple phrase we like to often use: “Relationships Matter”. This goes to the very heart of how we deal with everyone. A win-win situation develops when we find the absolute best candidate for the client, and the candidate lands in a position and company that they are absolutely thrilled to work for.
Competitor’s Method – A Client or Candidate Focus Only
When only one end of the recruiting transaction is the focus, often the results are not the optimal outcome, with at least one or more parties feeling like they are walking away from the interaction as if though they had to compromise or give something up in order to complete the transaction. This happens far too often when recruiters are simply focused on keeping either only the client or candidate happy. The ironic result is that far too often, as a result of this single-minded focus, neither party walks away happy.
The LRO Way – A Transparent Process
When dealing with matters of employment, our goal is to always provide a transparent process. There’s nothing to hide and simply put we’re always up-front and honest with our candidates. This means that if we think your resume needs some serious polishing, we’re not afraid to steer you in that direction before we present you to any of our clients.
Competitor’s Method – Cover Up and Sugar Coat
Unfortunately, many candidates and clients come to us with stories of dealing with staffing firms that make wild promises and simply can’t deliver. When challenged, they often fall back on the idea that this is “as good as it gets”, having covered up the realities of the situation simply to get the candidate to sign on the dotted line.