Sakura GomiSenior Recruiter
Areas of Expertise
- Contract & Permanent Placement
- Talent Acquisition – General & Niche Markets
- Establishing Strong Partnerships with Clients & Candidates
- Business, Team, and Career Development
- Strong Analytical Focus on Company Culture & Fit
Sakura was born and raised in Ottawa, graduating from Carleton University with an Honours degree in Psychology and Neuroscience. Spending the earlier years of her career in retail management with a focus on client and team development, Sakura decided to pursue the world of professional recruitment services. Today, with 4 years of industry experience under her belt, Sakura has a passion for matching candidates with their next long-term career opportunity, as well as collaborating with clients on their business infrastructure needs. Sakura’s dedication to her profession was most recently recognized through FACES Magazine when she was named Ottawa’s Favourite Professional Recruiter in 2019.